A German team of researchers has found that even a short online program can change prospective therapists’ negative attitudes about MAPs. The researchers developed a 10-min online educational program that included a video about an MAP intended to reduce stigma and increase the willingness of therapists in training to work…...
- Seeking Stories of Professionals Experiencing Unfair Treatment Due to Their Work with MAPs
- Seeking Stories of MAPs Facing Injustice in the Mental Health System
- MAPs Wanted for New Study on Sexual and Romantic Attraction
- MAPs Wanted for Study on Sexual Attractions over Time
- B4QR Volume 3, Issue 4 Out Now