Here, you find the list of all the publications that have been reviewed by B4QR over time.
- Berryessa, C. M. (2020) “Brain Abnormalities Associated with Pedophilic Disorder: Implications for Retribution and Rehabilitation”, The Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy and Science of Punishment, (pp.231-245), Chapter 19. Routledge. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)]
- Blanchard, R., Beier, K. M.,Gomez Jimenez, F. R., Grundmann, D., Krupp, J., Semenya, S. W., and Vasey, P. L. (2020) “Meta-analyses of fraternal and sororal birth order effects in homosexual pedophiles, hebephiles, and teleiophiles”, Archives of Sexual Behavior: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-020-01177-w. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Harper C. A. and Lievesley R. (2020) “Sex Doll Ownership: An Agenda for Research”, Current Psychiatry Reports, 22:54: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-020-01177-w. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Jones S.J., Ó Ciardha C and Elliott I. A. (2020) “Identifying the Coping Strategies of Nonoffending Pedophilic and Hebephilic Individuals From Their Online Forum Posts”, Sexual Abuse. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- McPhail, I. V., Olver, M. E., Nicholaichuk, T. P., & Haynes, A. (2020) “Convergent and predictive associations of three measures of pedophilic interest”, Sexual Abuse: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1079063220968042. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Münch, R. Walther, and H. Müller, S. (2020) “Should Behavior Harmful to Others Be a Sufficient Criterion of Mental Disorders? Conceptual Problems of the Diagnoses of Antisocial Personality Disorder and Pedophilic Disorder”, Front Psychiatry, 11:558655. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Speer, L., Schuler M., Keil, J., Moran, J. K., Pantazidis, P., Amelung, T., Florack, J. Beier, M. K. and Senkowski, D. (2020) “Sexual preference for pubescent children is associated with enhanced processing of child faces in juveniles”, European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00787-020-01684-4. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Winters GM, Jeglic EL, Kaylor LE. (2020) “Validation of the Sexual Grooming Model of Child Sexual Abusers”, Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, 29 (7), p.1-21. PMID: 33006502. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].