Volume 1 covers the period of 2021.
- Abé, C., Adebahr, Liberg, B., Mannfolk, C., Lebedev, A., Eriksson, J., Långström, and Rahm, C (2020) “Brain structure and clinical profile point to neurodevelopmental factors involved in pedophilic disorder”, Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica: https://doi.org/10.1111/acps.13273. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Berryessa, C. M. (2020) “Brain Abnormalities Associated with Pedophilic Disorder: Implications for Retribution and Rehabilitation”, The Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy and Science of Punishment, (pp.231-245), Chapter 19. Routledge. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)]
- Blanchard, R., Beier, K. M.,Gomez Jimenez, F. R., Grundmann, D., Krupp, J., Semenya, S. W., and Vasey, P. L. (2020) “Meta-analyses of fraternal and sororal birth order effects in homosexual pedophiles, hebephiles, and teleiophiles”, Archives of Sexual Behavior: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-020-01177-w. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Harper C. A. and Lievesley R. (2020) “Sex Doll Ownership: An Agenda for Research”, Current Psychiatry Reports, 22:54: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-020-01177-w. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Heron, R. L., Schwiekert, L., and Karsten, J. (2021) “Meeting a person with pedophilia: Attitudes towards pedophilia among psychology students: A pilot study”, Current Psychology: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-021-01384-5. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Jara, G. A. and Jeglic, E. (2021) “Changing public attitudes toward minor attracted persons: an evaluation of an anti-stigma intervention”, Journal of Sexual Aggression: https://doi.org/10.1080/13552600.2020.1863486. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Jones S.J., Ó Ciardha C and Elliott I. A. (2020) “Identifying the Coping Strategies of Nonoffending Pedophilic and Hebephilic Individuals From Their Online Forum Posts”, Sexual Abuse. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Lawrence, A. L. and Willis, G. M. (2021) “Understanding and Challenging Stigma Associated With Sexual Interest in Children: A Systematic Review”, International Journal of Sexual Health: https://doi.org/10.1080/19317611.2020.1865498. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Lievesley, R. and Harper C. (2021) “Applying desistance principles to improve wellbeing and prevent child sexual abuse among minor-attracted”, Journal of Sexual Aggression (forthcoming). [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- McPhail, I. V., Olver, M. E., Nicholaichuk, T. P., & Haynes, A. (2020) “Convergent and predictive associations of three measures of pedophilic interest”, Sexual Abuse: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1079063220968042. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Münch, R. Walther, and H. Müller, S. (2020) “Should Behavior Harmful to Others Be a Sufficient Criterion of Mental Disorders? Conceptual Problems of the Diagnoses of Antisocial Personality Disorder and Pedophilic Disorder”, Front Psychiatry, 11:558655. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Nielsen M. H., Aaskov L., and Larsen J. E. (2020) “When virtuous paedophiles meet online: A sociological study of a paedophile community”, Sexualities: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1363460720979306. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Scarpazza, C., Finos, L., Genon, S., Masiero, L., Bortolato, E., Cavaliere, C,. Pezzaioli, J., Monaro, M., Navarin, N., Battaglia, U., Pietrini, P., Ferracuti, S., Sartori, G., and Ciani. A.S.C (2021) “Idiopathic and acquired pedophilia as two distinct disorders: an insight from neuroimaging”, Brain Imaging and Behavior: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11682-020-00442-z. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Speer, L., Schuler M., Keil, J., Moran, J. K., Pantazidis, P., Amelung, T., Florack, J. Beier, M. K. and Senkowski, D. (2020) “Sexual preference for pubescent children is associated with enhanced processing of child faces in juveniles”, European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00787-020-01684-4. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].
- Walker, A., Butters, R. P., and Nichols, E. (2021) “‘I Would Report It Even If They Have Not Committed Anything’: Social Service Students’ Attitudes Toward Minor-Attracted People”, Sexual Abuse: https://doi.org/10.1177/1079063221993480. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (2)].
- Winters G.M., Jeglic E.L., and Kaylor L.E. (2020) “Validation of the Sexual Grooming Model of Child Sexual Abusers”, Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, 29 (7), p.1-21. PMID: 33006502. [Reviewed in B4QR Vol. 1 (1)].