Harriet Dymond, Sarah Moss, Gary Parmlee, Allen Bishop
Honored Young Scholar:
- Abé, C., Adebahr, Liberg, B., Mannfolk, C., Lebedev, A., Eriksson, J., Långström, and Rahm, C (2020) “Brain structure and clinical profile point to neurodevelopmental factors involved in pedophilic disorder”, Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica: https://doi.org/10.1111/acps.13273.
- Heron, R. L., Schwiekert, L., and Karsten, J. (2021) “Meeting a person with pedophilia: Attitudes towards pedophilia among psychology students: A pilot study”, Current Psychology: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-021-01384-5.
- Jara, G. A. and Jeglic, E. (2021) “Changing public attitudes toward minor attracted persons: an evaluation of an anti-stigma intervention”, Journal of Sexual Aggression: https://doi.org/10.1080/13552600.2020.1863486.
- Lawrence, A. L. and Willis, G. M. (2021) “Understanding and Challenging Stigma Associated With Sexual Interest in Children: A Systematic Review”, International Journal of Sexual Health: https://doi.org/10.1080/19317611.2020.1865498.
- Lievesley, R. and Harper C. (2021) “Applying desistance principles to improve wellbeing and prevent child sexual abuse among minor-attracted”, Journal of Sexual Aggression (forthcoming).
- Nielsen M. H., Aaskov L., and Larsen J. E. (2020) “When virtuous paedophiles meet online: A sociological study of a paedophile community”, Sexualities: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1363460720979306.
- Scarpazza, C., Finos, L., Genon, S., Masiero, L., Bortolato, E., Cavaliere, C,. Pezzaioli, J., Monaro, M., Navarin, N., Battaglia, U., Pietrini, P., Ferracuti, S., Sartori, G., and Ciani. A.S.C (2021) “Idiopathic and acquired pedophilia as two distinct disorders: an insight from neuroimaging”, Brain Imaging and Behavior: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11682-020-00442-z.
- Walker, A., Butters, R. P., and Nichols, E. (2021) “‘I Would Report It Even If They Have Not Committed Anything’: Social Service Students’ Attitudes Toward Minor-Attracted People”, Sexual Abuse: https://doi.org/10.1177/1079063221993480.